1) Sauvignon Blanc, Terre d’Or, France
Matured on its lees for 8 months to enhance the expression of hedgerow, gun flint and citrus fruits. Crisp and elegant with soft fruit and mineral finish.
2) Pinot Grigio, Ca Luca, Veneto, Italy
Clean and well-balanced with a delicate perfume, fresh appley fruit and subtle peach and pear flavours lingering on the finish
3) Chenin Blanc, ‘Stonedale’, Rietvallei Estate, Robertson South Africa
Fragrant and dry with citrus and pineapple flavours that mingle with apple and lime on the palate. Well balanced finishing with typical honey and mineral nuances
4) Sauvignon Blanc, La Playa, Colchagua Valley, Chile
Highly aromatic with notes of citrus fruit and flowers with a pleasant touch of grass and pineapples. Fresh and crisp with a long and pleasant finish.
5) Chardonnay, Copperstone Creek, New South Wales, Australia
An abundance of tropical, peach and citrus aromas. The palate has generous stone fruit flavours. A typically easy drinking Aussie Chardonnay.
6) Sauvignon Blanc, Turning Heads, Marlborough, New Zealand
A vibrant aroma of ripe gooseberries, herbs and nettles with flavours of pineapple and lime. It has a crisp citrus acidity to balance a richly textured palate.
7) Chablis, Vieilles Vignes, Domaine Gautheron, Burgundy, France
Fresh, floral aromas, apple fruit and rich minerally notes,. In the mouth it is fruity and well balanced, long and with good acidity and complex finish.
8) Sancerre, Domaine Merlin Cherrier, Loire Valley, France
A perfume of citrus and minerals with an aromatic, blackcurrant character and an extra richness of gooseberry on a long, zesty finish.
9) Merlot, ‘Forteresse’, Vin De Pays d’Oc, France
A soft elegant and easy drinking Merlot. Supple with mouthfilling ripe fruit, a peppery nose and light tannins to balance.
10) Malbec, ‘Altosur’, Finca Sophenia, Mendoza, Argentina
Aromas of cherries, blackberries, blueberries and plums with spicy, floral hints. In the mouth the sweet and round tannins increase its fruit sensation and balance.
11) Rioja Crianza, Bodegas Ramon Bilbao, Rioja, Spain
Well balanced with a soft seductive character. Intense plum and cherry flavours with elements of vanilla and spice and a soft rounded palate.
12) Shiraz, Copperstone Creek, New South Wales, Australia
A powerful aroma of fruitcake and plums. On the palate there are notes of spice and mint. A polished example of Australia’s redolent, signature grapes.
13) Merlot, La Playa, Colchagua Valley, Chile
Intense aromas and richness of black plum, menthol and fresh red berries. In the mouth it is creamy and round, with rich, supple plumy fruit flavours.
14) Chateauneuf du Pape, Domain Monpertuis Rhone Valley, France
A peppery nose with wild herbs and cedar notes precedes a palate rich with attractive mulberry fruit, blackcurrant and supple tannins.
15) Pinot Noir, ‘Alpataco’, Familia Schroeder Patagonia, Argentina
Deeply perfumed aromas with notes of black cherry, redcurrant, summer fruit and plenty of power, spice and a silky balance.
16) Chateau Billeron-Bouguey, Grand Cru St Emilion, Bordeaux, France
Aromas of black fruits, mineral and spice. Supple and full bodied with well balanced tannins and terrific length of flavour.
17) Rioja Reserva, Bodegas Ramon Bilbao, Rioja, Spain
This wine displays deep cherry red colours with aromas of blackberries, cedar, leather and spices. Good balance on the palate with a long finish.
18) White Zinfandel, Helois, Puglia, Italy
A bright salmon pink that offers seductive summer fruit aromas of strawberry and melon combined with ripe red berries on the palate and a hint of sweetness.
19) Pinot Grigio Blush, San Antonio, Veneto, Italy
Dry and well balanced with a delicate aroma of peach and rose petals and soft, red fruit flavours on the palate.
24) Veuve Valmante, Brut, France NV
An easy drinking soft and well rounded sparkler with hints of summer fruits. A pale golden colour with a light mousse and is vibrant in the finish.
25) Prosecco Brut, Borgo del Col Alto, Italy NV
The clean fruity aromatic bouquet contains hints of flowers, honey and apple leading to a well balanced, light and fresh palate.
26) Rabaso Rosato, Borgo del Col Alto, Italy NV
A delicate pink sparkling. Fragrant with summer fruit aromas, fresh and lively on the palate, dry, crisp and easy to drink.
20) De Malherbe, Brut, France NV
Typical attractive brioche aromas with hints of red fruits and citrus. A persistent mousse, it is round and full in the mouth with hints of vanilla and biscuits.
21) Moet & Chandon, Brut Imperial, France NV
A generous wine of great elegance to which the chardonnay contributes hints of brioche and hazelnut.
22) Bollinger, Special Cuvee, France NV
Full flavoured biscuit and very well balanced with an elegant and refined finish and superb length on the palate.
23) Laurent Perrier Rose, France NV
The nose is fragrant with hints of raspberries, black cherries and blackcurrants. The wine is fresh, rounded and supple with a long finish.